Die Welt des Steuerrechts wird immer komplexer und komplizierter. Die Bürokratie nimmt zu und wird zunehmend unübersichtlich. Hier Orientierung und Sicherheit zu geben ist unser Beruf.
1. Corporate tax
The scope of accounting and balance sheet preparation varies depending on the type and size of the company.
- Financial accounting and preparation of annual financial statements (incl. asset accounting)
- Payroll accounting
- Preparation of advance VAT returns and VAT returns; summarised tax reports
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns, trade tax returns, uniform and separate assessment returns
- Filing/publication in the electronic German Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger)
- Balance sheet reporting
- Support during all tax audits
2. Private tax
We prepare tax returns, prepare documents for the tax office, check receipts for accuracy and completeness, draw up declarations for a community of heirs, advise on inheritance and gift tax issues and represent your interests in planning and structuring your professional self-employment from a tax perspective.
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Preparation of inheritance and gift tax returns
- Support with child benefit/parental allowance applications
3. Business consulting
This service is for private individuals as well as sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations in various industries.
Whether setting up a business or financial accounting and bookkeeping, We are there to advise you so that you stay in the picture, are always informed about the current legal situation, and can disclose your finances at any time in order to be able to set a course in proper time.
- Support for setting up a business (e.g. business registration, bank discussions)
- Delivery and preparation of business statements
- Advice on financing decisions
4. International tax law
In the course of the opening of the labour market and globalisation, it is essential to overcome language barriers in order to communicate tax law issues in a comprehensible way and to help ensure that conscious decisions can be made by a company. When doing business with foreign business partners, there are some specifics to be aware of in order to avoid additional taxes or even penalties yet also remain competitive.
- Tax advice for expats/impats, preparation of German income tax returns
- VAT assessment of international circumstances from a German perspective
- Income tax returns for limited taxpayers
- Other tax advice in international tax law, in particular for private individuals
5. Tax planning advice
- Start-up advice and support for the first steps in business
- Ongoing tax optimisation and planning
- Advice on business succession
90489 Nuremberg, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)911 555 409
Fax: +49 (0)911 538 264